Wednesday, November 28, 2007

BLOG 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Writing blogs week by week help me learn a few things from my favorite food. My relationship with soul food made me feel that I should cherish this creation because my ancestors came up with this idea and is a legacy that still goes on. Yeah there recipe may have change over time by the different ingredients cooks want to use and try, but it came from ancient African American people. I learn what others have to say about soul food and I learn if it wasn't for the harsh journey that they had to sale from their homeland, there probably wouldn't be no type of fried chicken, candy yams, or stuffing.

Obviously people from all over the world eat one of the varieties, either its turkey, mash potatoes, or macaroni and chess. The way soul food affects the global community by eating it with some much passion and love. When you have a hot meal in your face, people would say things like,"thank you Jesus" or "hallelujah" Also on Thanksgiving day and Christmas day, the global community makes tons on food and praying to the high power thank you for this food.

1 comment:

SBTVD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.