Tuesday, October 2, 2007

B4


Soul food started getting familiar in the 1960s but started in the 1800s.The word "soul" was a phrase used to describe African American culture.The origins of soul food can be traced back to Africa. At this time African Americans were slaves and they would form these ingredients by hand.

The chicken comes in a Styrofoam plate with a plastic over it.The corn bread comes in a box, and the collared greens either in a can or vegetables raped up.
The Recycling triangle is a symbol that Paper products are for and they say "This product can be recycled" or "recyclable."
source..{wikepedia}

2 comments:

C. Jason Smith said...

I love soul food--of course I am from the south. I eat at Sylvia's every chance I get and I also cook soul food. Usually smothered porkchops or chicken, beans, and greens. MMmm. Oh, and you will actually need to find out where they get their meat from and all those other ingredients. It doesn't actually come from the kitchen!

futuristicretrobaby88 said...

To be honest I have always wanted to try soul food, but i have never been giventhe opportunity to try it.Really its that I don't know where to go to try the food. I heard of Justin's in the city the restaurant owned by P.Diddy, I don't even if that still exists. Anyway one of these days u have to take me to try some soul food.